221.2

>> Thursday, January 27, 2022

 

Grandgirl 2020



Jesus said, "You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to Me!" (John 5:39)



As part of our daily health routine, my Phillip and I weigh every morning. Normally, weight varies a few ounces from day to day, but for six days straight, Phillip has weighed 221.2 pounds.

Today, I said, "You think God's trying to tell us something?" So, I grabbed my Bible and read every chapter 22 verse 12 from Genesis to Revelation. And here ya go:

"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done." (Revelation 22:12)

And the point of this post is? Jesus will come back. Be ready, beloved, and go tell the world!

Troublesome times are here, filling men's hearts with fear
Freedom we all hold dear now is at stake
Humbling your hearts to God saves from the chastening rod
Seek the way pilgrims trod, Christians awake!

Jesus is coming soon, morning or night or noon
Many will meet their doom, trumpets will sound
All the dead shall rise, righteous meet in the skies
Going were no one dies, heavenward bound! 1


1 JESUS IS COMING SOON. R. E. Winsett, 1942.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP