Little Pencils

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2022


 


"I will put My law within them and write it on their heart; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people." (Jeremiah 31:33)




I am a writer.


I write books.


I write Bible studies.


I write blog posts.


I write letters — lots and lots of letters.



God is a writer, the Author of faith.



God told Moses, "Write in a book . . . write on stone tablets . . . write down these words."



God told Joshua, "Write a description of the land."



God told Jeremiah, "I will write My law on their hearts."



God told Habakkuk, "Write down the vision and make it clear."



God told His beloved disciple John, "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches."



God is a writing God.




O Lord, make us all little pencils like Mother Teresa in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP