My Memaw

>> Monday, May 9, 2022

grandboys and their sweet mommy



"Grandchildren are a crown to the aged . . . " (Proverbs 17:6)



Two of the grandboys gave me a Mother's Day card with their answers to these questions:

The six-year-old's answers:

1. The thing I love most about Memaw is she is so fun and she likes me.

2. Memaw makes me so happy when she plays with me.

3. She is the best at making Micky Mouse pancakes.

4. Memaw's favorite food is salad.

5. When Memaw was a little girl, she used to play with Barbies.

6. Now that Memaw is older, she can cook.

7. If Memaw and I could take a whole day and spend it together, we would go on a walk with Bell.

8. Memaw is scared of bobcats.

9. Memaw laughs when I do silly jokes with her.

10. If I had a ton of money, I would buy Memaw 206 doggies.


The three-year-old's answers:

1. The thing I love most about Memaw is good at cooking.

2. Memaw makes me so happy when she colors pictures.

3. She is the best at making cookies.

4. Memaw's favorite food is fish. 

5. When Memaw was a little girl, she used to play outside.

6. Now that Memaw is older, she can play pickleball.

7. If Memaw and I could take a whole day and spend it together we would play trains.

8. Memaw is scared of giant monsters.

9. Memaw laughs at me.

10. If I had a ton of money, I would buy Memaw French fries. 



Thank You, Lord Jesus, for seven wonderful grandkids!!!








 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP