Cuddles

>> Thursday, November 1, 2012





“Grandchildren are the crown of old men” (Proverbs 17:6 NASB).


My storybook, The Schoolhouse, is based on a letter my grandmother wrote to my mother in 1955. As a grandmother myself, I’m now experiencing the joy of grandchildren. When our five-year-old granddaughter learned we were coming for a visit, she told her little brother, “I hope it rains on Saturday so we can cuddle with Memaw and Granddaddy.”

I once heard Beth Moore say that there is nothing sweeter than a newborn baby against his grandmother’s cheek. If you have children or grandchildren, I hope it rains on your Saturday so you can cuddle.

(The Schoolhouse is available online at Amazon.com)

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP