JOY to the World, the Lord has come!

>> Monday, December 1, 2014

My Rebecca's first Christmas, 1981,
my Phillip and me with our bundle of JOY 




"When morning dawns and evening fades You call forth
songs of JOY." (Psalm 65:8b)



         Last week's Thanksgiving feast is today's leftovers, thus Christmas season has officially begun. Are you filled with JOY? You can be IF you follow the JOY formula.

              In the fifteenth chapter of the gospel of John, Jesus reveals the doctrinal recipe for overflowing JOY:

ABIDE in HIM

+

Let His WORD ABIDE  in you

+

ABIDE  in His LOVE by obedience to His commands

=

You will be filled with His JOY
Yes, your JOY will overflow 


Dear Heavenly Father, 
       I pray for my readers today. Please help them to remain in You, Your word remain in them, and to remain in Your love by obedience to Your commands so that they are filled with Your abundant, overflowing JOY
                                         I ask in Jesus' name,
                                            Amen and Amen 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP