Even Though

>> Thursday, January 8, 2015

My beyond grand grands


"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation! The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights!" (Habakkuk 3:17-19)


           Even though it was 9 degrees at their house yesterday, my grands went outside to play. And even though it was a brrr-willy-bo-jokin' 9 degrees in Alabama at 6 a.m. this morning, about 10,000 people gathered to pray at Church of the Highlands campuses on Day #8 of 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting - giving Jesus first priority regardless of opposing circumstances.


In 2015, beloved, will you give Jesus first place, even though....





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP