Turn Around

>> Wednesday, May 3, 2017


My Ben
1996ish





"Oh yes, You shaped me first inside, then out; You formed me in my mother's womb. I thank You... Body and soul, I am marvelously made...Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before You, the days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived on day." (Psalm 139:13-16 The Message)


Where are you going my little one, little one?


Where are you going, my baby, my own?

Turn around and you're two,






Turn around and you're four,


Turn around...



Turn around...











Turn around and you're a young man, with babes of your own.




Thank You, Lord Jesus, for giving me Ben.

Happy 34th birthday, my dear son!!! 

I love you! 

Mama

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP