That's What You Do with a Friend

>> Thursday, September 28, 2017

L-R Ray, me, my Phillip, Cindy
1979ish



"I will be your God throughout your lifetime - until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I care for you. I will carry you along and save you." (Isaiah 46:4)



We rock climbed together.

We pushed baby strollers together.

This week, we checked blood pressure together.

That's what you do with a lifetime friend.

~

Jesus saved me at 10...

carried me through my hair-raising teenage years...

hand-picked my husband, my soul-mate...

taught us that God deserves first place in everything...

helped us raise three kids...

carried us through their hair-raising teenage years...

brought home our Marine-boy safe and sound from Iraq...

blessed us with three great kids-in-law...

blessed us with six grands (so far)....

and chases our graying heads daily with His goodness and mercy.

That's what you do with the Forever Friend.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP