Focus

>> Monday, May 18, 2020

Dan and Falco



"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in You, all whose thoughts are fixed on You." (Isaiah 26:3)


Thursday night text: "Pray for Dan and Falco. Going in."

I confess that this mama's heart drops every time I get the news of these potentially dangerous assignments, because my first thought is for the safety of my son and his K-9.  (Notice the direction of the girl's eyes in Rebecca's sketch from her journal.)

However, as soon as I refocus on God and His word, fear fades and peace invades.


Beloved, fear arises from focusing on something or someone other than Jesus.

"If you want to be of use to God, maintain the proper relationship with Jesus Christ by staying focused on Him." 
~ Oswald Chambers ~

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP