Superpowers

>> Friday, May 15, 2020

Virginia
our superhero



"Then He told me, 'My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness. Once I heard that...it was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness...I just let Christ take over! And so the weaker I get, the stronger I become." (2 Corinthians 9-10 The Message)


We continue to pray morning, noon, night, and in-between for my niece, co-workers, and patients as very sick inmates from a nearby prison pour into the hospital. 

I told her, "Virginia, you are the hands of Jesus ministering to those in great need, and "God will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for others, as you still do" (Hebrews 6:10).

Pray without ceasing, beloved. Join the global Unite714 prayer event on Friday May 29th 10:00 AM CDT via Facebook Live, YouTube Live, as well as multiple television networks.

"Don't be afraid...Since the first day you began to pray for understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your request has been heard in heaven." (Daniel 10:12)





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP