Joy to My Bones

>> Friday, November 13, 2020

 

Indian Falls
DeSoto State Park



"Stand at the crossroads, and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls . . ." (Jeremiah 6:16)


Rest for my soul.

Contentment.

Peace.

Joy all the way to my bones.

My feeble attempts to describe my strong emotions as we walk the old trails I walked as a child at DeSoto State Park.



Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth!

Come before Him with joyful songs.

Know that the LORD is God.

It is He who made us, and we are His;

We are His people, the sheep of His pasture.

Enter His gates with thanksgiving

And His courts with praise.

Give thanks to Him and praise His name.

For He is good and His love endures forever;

His faithfulness continues to all generations.

(Psalm 100)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP