Yesterday and Today and Forever

>> Thursday, November 5, 2020

 

compact mirror
(From Christmas past, a gift from my parents)



"Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)


Yesterday:

"For [God] chose us in [Christ] before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will." (Ephesians  1:4-5)

Today:

". . . Because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?'" (Hebrews 13:5-6)

Forever:

"For this world is not our permanent home; we are looking forward to a home yet to come." (Hebrews 13:14)

"Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in Me," Jesus said. "There is more than enough room in My Father's home . . . When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with Me where I am." (John 14:1-3)

Everything's gonna be okay, beloved. Just breathe.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP