Three Needles in a Haystack

>> Monday, November 23, 2020

 

Afternoon
by the late talented, western artist
James Ralph Johnson




For thus says the LORD God, "Behold, I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out." (Ezekiel 34:11)


I'm on a man hunt — and a woman hunt. I'm looking for James Ralph Johnson's children. (Mr. Johnson was an accomplished author and artist born in Fort Payne, Alabama in 1922 and is a character in next year's children's book. I want his family to know.)

Children's names: JoAnn Johnson Harrell Johnson, Glen Johnson, and David Johnson
Children were born: Sometime between 1943 and 1955.
Mother's name: Betty Ann Johnson

I've tried Ancestry.com and Whitepages.com. It truly is like looking for three needles in a huge haystack.


In the thirty-fourth chapter of Ezekiel, God made a great promise to Israel:

"For thus says the LORD GOD: 'Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land; I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, in the valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country.'"

On May 14, 1948, Israel became a nation, bringing Jewish people  back to their homeland from all around the world. One day, God, her Great Shepherd, will bring unimaginable peace and rest to Israel during the future millennial reign of Christ.

Beloved, God searched for you, and He will keep every promise He made for you.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP