By Design

>> Monday, April 12, 2021

 

cover designer
(my Ben)



"See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain." (Hebrews 8:5)



My son, Ben, has designed all but two of my book covers. Yesterday, I was fascinated watching him finalize The Window at Willow Springs cover.



The Bible is a book of design. In Genesis 1 and 2, the heavens and earth are created by God's design. In Genesis chapter 6, the ark is built according to God's detailed design. In Exodus, the tabernacle is intricately constructed according to God's heavenly design. Psalm 39, tells us that you and I were designed and made by the very hands of God.

In all that we do, beloved, let us seek God and His design.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP