If I, Then He

>> Thursday, April 29, 2021


 


"If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His sight, and listen to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the LORD am your healer." (Exodus 15:26)




On this path called life . . .  



If I never let loyalty and kindness leave me — write them on my heart, then I will find favor with both God and people. (Proverbs 3:3-4)



If I trust in the LORD with all my heart, do not depend on my own understanding, and seek God's will in all I do, then He will show me which path to take. (Proverbs 3:5-6)



If I'm not impressed with my own wisdom, but fear the LORD and turn away from evil, then I will have healing for my body and strength for my bones. (Proverbs 3:6-7)



If I honor the LORD with my wealth and with the best part of everything I produce, then He will fill my barns with grain, and my vats will overflow. (Proverbs 3:9-10)



And, beloved, if you will, too, then He will for you.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP