Remembering

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2021

 

Sanibel Island



". . . I remember you, I think of you through the watches of the night." (Psalm 63:6)




This week, my Phillip and I are on Sanibel Island remembering our first date 50 years ago.



Today, I'm remembering my sweet Mama on her 101st birthday.



When David was in the Desert of Judah, he remembered God:



"You, God, are my God,


earnestly I seek You;


I thirst for You,


my whole being longs for You,


in dry and parched land


where there is no water . . .


Because Your love is better then life,


my lips will glorify You.


I will praise You as long as I live,


and in Your name I will lift up my hands . . .


On my bed I remember You;


I think of You through the watches of the night.


Because You are my help,


I sing in the shadow of Your wings."


(Psalm 63:1-6)



In a desert, beloved? Remember Jesus. Glorify Him. Praise Him. Sing in the shadow of His wings. And may the Lord turn your parched desert into a cool-watered garden.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP