Trust the Plan

>> Tuesday, July 20, 2021

 

photo by my Ben
Fort Morgan Beach 2018



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for good and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 11:29)



On the way home from church Sunday, I read a billboard with a simple message that rocked my world. It said:


Trust the Plan.

The plan: 

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away . . . and I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, 'Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.' And He who sits on the throne said, 'Behold, I am making all things new.' And He said, 'Write, for these words are faithful and true.' Then He said to me, 'It is done, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning of the end. I will give the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.'" (Revelation 21:1-7)

Beloved, trust the Plan. Trust the Planner!

"For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporary, but the things with are not seen are eternal." (2 Corinthians 4:17-18)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP