You

>> Thursday, July 8, 2021


grandgirl



"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)


Beloved, if you are a child of God by faith in His Son Jesus, what does He say about you?

My child . . . 

You can do all things through Me who strengthen you.

In your weakness, I am made strong.

You are chosen.

You are forgiven.

You are blessed.

You are predestined and adopted.

You are redeemed through My blood.

You are wise and discerning.

You have the mind of Christ.

You are My heir.

You are sealed by the Holy Spirit.

You are alive in Christ forever.

You are changed and transformed.

You are anointed.

You are sanctified.

You have been brought near to God by Jesus' blood.

You have been saved by grace.

You have been made new.

You are loved.

You walk in love.

You are strong in the Lord and in My mighty power.

You are more than a conqueror.

You tread upon the enemy.

You love Me though you have not yet seen Me.

You are clothed in righteousness — the old is gone.

You are My ambassador.

You carry the treasure of the Gospel.

You are salt on the earth.

You are My light in a dark world.

You belong to Me.

You are protected and led.

You are covered with My wings.

You are provided for.

You are My servant.

You are hopeful.

You are not ashamed of the Gospel that is God's power to save.

You know whom you believe.

You are persuaded that I am able.

You have peace with God through Jesus.

You have the victory.

You are led down paths of righteousness for My sake.

You will dwell in My house forever and ever.

Now, go have a great day with Jesus!





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP