Don't Stop Till You Get It Right

>> Monday, October 4, 2021

"Mrs. Alice" by Anya Figert
(Illustration from Fish Fry
coming spring 2022)



"I don't mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on . . . " (Philippians 3:12)




As I've said before, I have two great editors: my daughter, Rebecca, the maestro of children's literature, and my friend, Tammy, who has an eagle eye for grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes.

Next year's book, Fish Fry, is currently under Rebecca's scrutiny, making sure the story flows and appeals to young readers. After rewriting chapter 16 a bajillion times, I told her, "Don't let me off the hook till I get it right."

Wrestling with a task at hand, beloved? Seek Holy Spirit's help, and don't stop till you get it right!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP