Wise Girl

>> Friday, October 1, 2021

 

grandgirl




"When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness." (Proverbs 31:26)



My fourteen-year-old grandgirl is very smart and wise beyond her years. Sometimes in our conversations, I feel like I'm the little kid and she's the adult.

Currently, she's reading Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights. When I decided to read it as well, she warned that the book is a romantic tragedy. Knowing I like happy endings, she said it might not be a good "Memaw book" and recommended a Jane Austin novel such as Pride and Prejudice.

And the point of this blog post is? I'm thankful to God for my grandgirl and very proud of her!

Beloved, have you thanked God for your kids today?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP