Loud and Clear

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2021

L-R my friend Cuba, my Rebecca, and me
Pine Bluff, AR
1998?



"Speak, LORD, for your servant is listening." (1 Samuel 3:9)



Yesterday, my dear friend Cuba and I were texting one another at the same time. I texted Colossians 1:9. She texted Dr. Charles Stanley's message: "A Life-Changing Prayer" based on guess what? Colossians 1:9-14.

Sometimes I think I hear God's voice. Yesterday, I'm certain I heard Him loud and clear!

Beloved, today, by the Lord's command, I pray that God will continually fill you with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God." (Colossians 1:9-10)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP