Grammer Check

>> Monday, October 11, 2021

 

grandgirl and the Bible



"He who looks carefully into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and faithfully abides in it, not having become a [careless] listener who forgets but an active doer [who obeys], he will be blessed and favored by God in what he does [in his life of obedience]." 
(James 1:24 Amplified Bible)


I recently found the coolest grammar-check website. I just type in a sentence, and it corrects my grammar errors.

Wouldn't it be great to have a life-check website? Just type in my actions, and it corrects my blunders. 

Good news! The perfect life checker has been available for hundreds of years. It's called the Bible. 

Beloved, let us look carefully into God's perfect law daily and adjust our actions accordingly. We'll be blessed and favored if we do!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP