3 Husbands

>> Friday, March 11, 2022

 

My beautiful Rebecca and Stephen
2004




"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her." (Ephesians 5:25)



In women's ministry, I hear some horrifically heartbreaking stories. Currently, I'm fervently praying for three husbands who treat their sweet wives like dirt. 


O Lord, Proverbs 11:6 says the unfaithful are trapped by evil desires. I beg You, Lord, please save these men. Save their souls and train them to love their wives sacrificially as Christ loved the church. Break the trap of evil desires. May they know the truth and the truth set them free. May they no longer copy the behavior of the world, but transform them by renewing their minds, so they will know and do Your good will. As their wives wait on You, Lord, make them strong in You and in Your mighty power. Fill them with wisdom, hope, joy, and peace as they trust in You by the power of the Holy Spirit. Nothing is impossible for You, O Lord. My hope is in You, my great and awesome God! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen and Amen.


In a heartbreaking relationship, beloved? Pray and hope in the One who is able.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP