That's One

>> Friday, March 4, 2022

 

my friend, Stephen




"Do you love Me? . . . Then feed My sheep."
 (John 21:17)



One of the instructions God gave for my children's books is: "Feed My sheep." Last night, a beloved son-like friend sent this snapshot of his boy reading Fish Fry. I said, "Well, Lord, one fed, a flock to go!"


Father God, thank You for feeding Your word of truth to Stephen through fiction. I pray Stephen hides Your word in his heart so he will not sin against You. May he never conform to the ways of this world. Transform him by renewing his mind so that he will know and delight in your good and perfect will. As a teenager, I pray that Stephen will run from youthful lusts, run toward righteousness, faith, love, and peace, and run with friends who call on You with pure hearts. Grow this boy into a mighty man of God who loves You, obeys Your voice, and holds fast to You all the days of his life. May Stephen complete every good work You have prepared for him to do and bring You great glory! In Jesus' name I pray, Amen and amen.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP