Rescue Mission

>> Wednesday, March 2, 2022

 

my grandboy, the real Fish Fry




"He brought me out into a spacious place; He rescued me because He delighted in me." (Psalm 18:19)



In my new book, a boy nicknamed Fish Fry and his brother, Jacob, are on mission to rescue their missing friend, Professor Sparrow.

As I type this post, my son, Dan, is on mission to rescue a family friend from homelessness and drug addiction.

Oh, Lord God, You are our Shepherd. Please rescue this lost sheep and make her lie down in green, safe pastures. Lead her beside quiet waters and restore her body, soul, and spirit. Please, please, please guide her down right paths for Your name's sake. To You be the glory! In Jesus' name I plead. Amen and amen!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP