On My Guard Post

>> Friday, September 12, 2014


 Pelicans and seagulls, "posted" on Wolf Bay
 Orange Beach, Alabama




"I will stand at my guard post and station myself on the lookout tower. 

I will watch to see what He will say to me..."
(Habakkuk 2:1)




He wakes the dawn with early light,
And watches if perhaps I might
Stand upon my own guard post
And listen for the Holy Ghost
 Of God, my Savior, Lord, and King,
The Master over everything.

When I climb the lookout tower
And seek the Lord in that first hour -
Run boldly to His throne of grace
And speak to Him as face to Face -
My Father's always waiting there,
Faithfully offering tender care.

God, You are so good to me,

My heart sings praises unto Thee.

Glorious sunrise at Fort Morgan Beach, Alabama

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP