the High and Exalted One says

>> Monday, September 29, 2014

L-R - my friends Sunitha, Debora, Dawn,
my aunt, Mary Grace, me,
my daughters-in-law, Gabbi and Mandy
ReCreate, 2014





"For the High and Exalted One, who lives forever, whose name is Holy says this: 'I live in a high and holy place, and with the oppressed and lowly of spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and revive the heart of the oppressed.'" (Isa. 57:15)

          Before the ReCreate Women's Conference this past weekend, I'd prayed for my family and friends to personally hear the Lord's voice and be refreshed. God, indeed, spoke clearly to each of us. All praise to Jesus, the High and Exalted One!

       From the beginning, Satan's oldest trick against mankind has been and continues to be the temptation to doubt God's voice. In the Garden of Eden, the beguiling serpent hoodwinked Eve by saying, "Has God indeed said?"

Have you heard God's voice? Welcome the message with joy, search the Scriptures to make certain that voice aligns with God's Word, close your ears to all other voices, and then stand firm on the promises of God!

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God!

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
Standing on the promises of God!1


1 STANDING ON THE PROMISES. Russell K. Carter, 1886.
ReCreate Women's Conference, 2014

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP