Ticket to Heaven

>> Thursday, September 4, 2014

My precious friends, hostesses for my Rebecca's bridal tea, 2004
Back Row L-R: Dale, Rhonda, Trendy, and Connie
Front Row L-R: Gwen, and Brenda



My precious friends, hostesses for my Gabbi's bridal tea, 2008
L-R: Debora, Carolyn, Dale, Connie, my Gabbi, Angela, Rhonda, Delana, and Brenda






"Our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under His control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like His glorious body." (Phil. 3:20-21 NLT)

           On Tuesday, I said farewell until we meet again to my dear friend, Rhonda Osborne. Bob Snyder once said, "Our destination is home with our Father in heaven. It is easy on this journey to lose sight of our destination and to focus on the detours of this life instead. This life is only the trip to get home."

And the ONLY ticket home to heaven is trusting faith in God's Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. 

"Jesus told him, 'I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me.'" (John 14:6)

"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

I heard a loud shout from the throne saying, 'Look, God's home is now among His people! He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.'" (Rev. 21:1-4 NLT)

Do you have your ticket home? 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP