All Things New

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New spring violets on the farm
(photo by me)




"And He who sits on the throne said, 'Behold, I am making all things new." (Reveation 21:5)



Mama duck and her new babies
(photo by my Rebecca)




"The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23)



our newborn princess-grand
2007



"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away, behold, new things have come." (2 Corinthians 5:17)



1977 Newlyweds: my Phillip and me



"Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life." (Romans 6:4)


(photo by my Rebecca)



"Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth!" (Psalm 96:1)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP