Family Portrait

>> Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My Dan's family portrait, 2015





"And they sang a new song, 'You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it. For You were slaughtered, and Your blood has ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation. And You have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth."




Years ago, a beautiful African-American nurse helped me carry flowers from my mother's hospital room. She held up a lovely bouquet of blossoms of various colors, shapes, and beauty, and said, "Every tribe, tongue, people, and nation." Immediately, I knew she and I were sisters in Christ.


My Rebecca and Gracie, 2004




One day, the Kingdom of God will be complete, and His family portrait will include every tribe, language, people, and nation.


Beloved, are you in the picture?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP