But Lord, what about...

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2015


My grand grands helping Memaw make a point on her blog.
(Thanks for snapping the picture, sweet Rebecca!)


Moses raised another objection to God: "[But] Master, please, I don't talk well." (Exodus 4:10 The Message)



Over recent years, I've taught Bible studies for mature Christians, but the study the Lord's giving me for the fall semester is more suitable for young women.

I've argued, "But Lord, what about Rachel and Richard? But Lord I'll be cut off from my best friends. But Lord..."

Today, I read: "This is God's Word on the subject: 'I'll show up and take care of [all of] you...I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not to abandon [any of] you, plans to give you the future you hope for.'" (Jeremiah 29:10-11 The Message)

Beloved, what objections are you raising against God's commands? Stop! Trust and obey!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP