God's Choice

>> Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My favorite son-in-law baptizing his daughter - my precious granddaughter
Summer 2014



"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth." (3 John 1:4)



From the time she was two, I asked the Lord to guard my Rebecca against marrying any man other than His choice; and praise Jesus, He chose Stephen - her "ano duo," companion in the work of the gospel of Jesus Christ. As teenagers, together they taught a toddler Sunday School class; as husband and wife, together they are children's ministers.

Oh, mother, continually lift fervent prayers for the life of your little ones. God's answers may blow your mind and bless your heart!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP