Accentuate the Positives

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Cynthia Marie Gordon Carriere, Christmas 2012
March 28, 1956 - April 8, 1913




"Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us." (Rom. 5:1 NLT)



My striking friend, Cynthia, once revealed her beauty secret: Her mother taught her to always accentuate the positives. 

When my flesh sits in the driver's seat, my concrete-sequential, pharisee mindset tends to focus on the negative behaviors of others and myself. God reminded me this morning, "Jill, accentuate the positives in others and leave their negatives to Me."

Beloved, got a bad case of the "critical"? Accentuate others' positives and entrust their negatives to Jesus!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP