Special Abilities

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tara, the artist elephant, working in her studio:
the Atlanta Zoo





"Now, dear brothers and sisters, regarding your question about the special abilities the Spirit gives us." (1 Cor. 12:1 NLT)



My sweet friend, Dawn, recently showed me a colorful "modern-art" painting her daughter gave her for Christmas.

"How pretty," I said. "Who painted it?"

"Tara," she replied, "an elephant at the Atlanta Zoo."


Dr. Henrietta Mears wrote: "All the gifts God gives were given that Christ might be exalted and others blessed. If God gives me any little gift at all, He gives it not that I may gather people to myself, but that it may through me be a blessing for others."

O Christian, got God gifts? Use those special abilities to exalt Jesus Christ and to help and bless others!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP