His Peace

>> Friday, February 26, 2016

Brown County State Park, Indiana



"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." (Phil. 4:6-7 NLT)


I use Philippians 4:6-7 a lot on my blog, because I use Philippians 4:6-7 a lot in my life. Thanks to my sweet niece, Angie, I recently learned to wield this powerful truth more effectively.

In telling God what I need, I used to only ask for the solution to my worrisome problem. Angie taught me to also ask God for His peace.

Worried, beloved? Tell Jesus what you need. Ask Him for His peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. And don't forget to thank Him for all He has done!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP