Don't Miss His Whisper

>> Monday, February 1, 2016

a tithe





"...a mighty windstorm hit the mountain...but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. And after the earthquake there was a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire there was the sound of a gentle whisper." (1 Kings 19:11-12)



When recently asked how Mr. Greenleaf was doing, I said, "He's hibernating."

As book sales go, so goes my tithe. A couple of weeks ago, I prayed, "Lord Jesus, I'd love to have an offering to give You every week."

I had mailed a friend a couple of books as a gift, but she unexpectedly sent me a check for $20. I contemplated tearing it up, but a Whisper said, "Remember your prayer."

We pray. We wait. We watch for God's shouting answers. Beloved, don't miss His $2 whispers. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP