Fourth Quarter Starts Today

>> Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Auburn vs Memphis
Birmingham Bowl 2015




"I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." (Acts 20:24 ESV)


Life is like a football game: 

First quarter: childhood and teens

Second quarter: 20s and 30s

Third quarter: 40s and 50s

Fourth quarter: 60s and 70s

(After 80, we're in overtime, my friend)

The whistle has blown. My fourth quarter officially started today. Time is of the essence. No time to waste. Not a minute to lose. 

Help us shake a leg, Lord Jesus, and finish the game of life in a manner worthy of You, fully pleasing You, and bearing fruit for Your glory.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP