Sanibel Island Under Siege

>> Thursday, April 7, 2016

My Phillip
Sanibel Island, FL




"Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked...I have been... in dangers from rivers... dangers in the wilderness... dangers at sea, dangers among false brethren..." (2 Cor. 11:25-26)




Superman and I recently returned from a favorite romantic getaway destination - Sanibel Island, Florida. Although back in Alabama, we're still on the beautiful island via Emmet Sparks AKA: Daryl Donovan's Sanibel Island Under Siege - a paperback  juvenile-fiction Christian adventure.



Like hair-raising, suspenseful stories, beloved? Read the Bible, where real heroes faced perilous dangers with uncommon courage and unshakable faith in their Almighty Jesus.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP