Ready, Set...

>> Thursday, April 21, 2016

Our six-year-old grandboy




"...sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you..." (1 Peter 3:15)


Because I'm busy as a beaver getting ready for the spring book-reading tour that starts tomorrow, I found these great preparation quotes:

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."
~Benjamin Franklin~

"You might need some gettin' ready and settin' before you skedaddle and go."
~Pappy Longlegs, A Chancellor Ferry Tale~

"I will prepare and some day my chance will come."
~Abraham Lincoln~

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
~Abraham Lincoln~

And last, but not least:

"We should live our lives as though Christ was coming this afternoon."
~Jimmy Carter~



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP