Time Machine

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Ladies Brunch
First Baptist Church
Pine Bluff, Arkansas





"What I mean brothers and sisters, is that time is short...For this world in its present form is passing away." (1 Cor. 7:29,31)


I moved from Pine Bluff, Arkansas twenty-three years ago - a young mom in my thirties. 


Blink.

I spoke at First Baptist Pine Bluff this morning- a memaw of six with kids in their thirties. So surreal - like stepping out of a time machine into the loving arms of dear friends.


L-R Mrs. Chambliss, me, and Miss Sissie (our once-upon-a-time neighbor)


Waste no time, beloved. "We must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the One [Jesus Christ] who sent us. The night is coming, and then no one can work." (John 9:4)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP