What's Your Purpose

>> Monday, April 11, 2016


Our Rebecca (right)
Before the 13 mile Hoosier Half-check



"So I run with purpose in every step..." (1 Cor. 9:26)


Our Rebecca ran her first half marathon Saturday. With purpose in every step, she finished the race in 2 hours and 5 minutes despite stiff winds and freezing temperatures.




Yesterday, a young lady texted me a common question among millions running the race of life: "How do I figure out my purpose and how to use it?"  

My answer for her is so, so simple: start with your basic, everyday God-given purposes:

1. Love the Lord with your whole heart (Matt. 22:37).
2. Be a helper to your husband (Gen. 2:18).
3. Bring up your child in the ways and words of the Lord (Eph. 6:4).

Got it? Ready, set, go!

"The Master was full of praise, 'Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling the small...so now I will give you many more responsibilities." (Matt. 25:21 NLT)










0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP