Baby James Update

>> Monday, June 20, 2016

Baby James





"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank You for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it. You watched me as I  was being formed in utter seclusion, and I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!" (Psalm 139:13-17)



Report from NICU, 8:15 p.m., 6/18/16 - He's doing great!


Keep sending those prayers up to Jesus in heaven, beloved!


"So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most." (Heb. 4:16)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP