Who's on Your Throne

>> Thursday, June 23, 2016

Our grandgirl 



"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. Through these He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires." (1 Peter 1:3-4)



"Sin is blatant mutiny against God, and either sin or God must die in my life. The New Testament brings us right down to this one issue - if sin rules in me, God's life in me will be killed; if God rules in me, sin in me will be killed...The culmination of sin was the crucifixion of Jesus Christ...It is the only explanation why Jesus Christ came to earth..." ~ Oswald Chambers

Sin or God. Who's on your throne, beloved?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP