Rejected

>> Tuesday, June 21, 2016

my girl, A.K.A. Miss Bea Yonce
"pied" - VBX 2016





Jesus said, "Whoever listens to you listens to Me; whoever rejects you rejects Me; but whoever rejects Me rejects Him who sent Me." (Luke 10:16)



At one stop along my spring book-reading tour, an elderly lady was all smiles until I mentioned Jesus. Her eyes glued to the floor and lips locked into a hard line. The millisecond I concluded my talk, she gave away the free book I'd given her and rushed from the room like a woman with her hair on fire.

I don't know her story, but it seems pretty safe to say that a loving relationship with Jesus probably isn't part of it. I'm praying about that. 

Been rejected because you love Jesus, beloved? Don't take it personally. Pray for the rejecter. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP