Speak Lord, Your Servant is Listening

>> Wednesday, February 8, 2017


Our grandboy
Gulf Shores, Alabama
2015



"And the LORD came and called as before, 'Samuel! Samuel!" And Samuel replied, 'Speak, Your servant is listening." (1 Sam. 3:10)



I want to take my aunt to the beach this spring. After asking, "Lord, is the beach trip a God idea or a Jill idea," I opened the 40 Days with Jesus devotional by Sarah Young and read, "I AM THE GIFT that continuously gives - bounteously with no strings attached." Four years ago, I'd scribbled "Gulf Shores" above that sentence.😊


God's talking, beloved. Are you listening?

Jesus said, "My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me." (John 10:27-28)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP