God's Messenger

>> Tuesday, July 10, 2018



Collin


"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up." (1 Thessalonians 5:11)


I found a jewel in my mailbox last weekend - a handwritten note of encouragement from a twenty-year-old friend. Collin wrote: "I encourage you to keep following your dreams as a writer and a teacher, to keep loving and serving Christ as your Lord and Savior, and to keep bringing joy to your friends and your family."

Collin, I thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I encourage you to keep sending to others God's heartfelt messages of encouragement and love. Well done, young man. Well done!

Today, beloved, let's encourage another and build them up!




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP