Outside the Box

>> Wednesday, July 18, 2018

My Rebecca and grands
Neighborhood VBX (Vacation Bible Experience) 2018



"I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some." (1 Corinthians 9:22b)




Rather than inviting kids to a church building for Vacation Bible School, why not take a Vacation Bible Experience to their neighborhood?


In addition to selling Christian books in a store, why not give them away on the streets, in hospitals, schools, prisons, and nursing homes or even set up a Little Free Library somewhere?



To offer the Gospel, the Apostle Paul worked outside the box. He wrote in 1 Corinthians, "To the Jews I became a Jew, so that I might win a Jew. To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak."

Wanna share the love of God with others, beloved? Go outside the box into all the world and proclaim the Good News of eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ, God's Son!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP