What Father God does Best

>> Thursday, July 12, 2018

Our Rebecca and new nephew in Stephen's family



"Your goodness and unfailing mercy chase after me all the days of my life..." (Psalm 23:6)



Rebecca's Tuesday text: "Hey! I am recruiting prayers. Tomorrow I am going cold turkey not drinking coffee. Asking the Lord for MERCY."

Me today: "How u doing?"

Rebecca: "Great! I feel like I am experiencing a miracle! I'm floored! God has been over the top kind!"

Me: "Thank You, Jesus!"

God's GRACE is His giving unmerited blessing. God's MERCY is His withholding deserved consequences. Need mercy, beloved? Ask Jesus. The Lord is forgiving and good, abounding in mercy to all who call on Him. Therefore...

"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)

MERCY is what God does best! 

"He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy. He saved us through the rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit." (Titus 3:5)

Praise God from whom all mercy flows!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP