The Music Box

>> Monday, August 20, 2018





"Only ask, and I will give you the nations as your inheritance, the whole earth as your possession." (Psalm 2:8)



One of the treasures Daddy brought Mama from Japan after WWII was a beautiful jewelry and music box. Wind it up and the 音楽 plays while the pretty maiden dances around and around and around and around. When I was about five, I asked Mama, "When you die, can I have this box?"

Years ago, a Japanese friend said. "Pray that God will send missionaries to Japan. We need something."

In 2002, Lifehouse International Church began in Tokyo with sixteen people and has grown to over 5,000 across all campuses.

Beloved, will you join me in praying for Japan today? The something Japan needs is Someone, and His name is Jesus!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP