All About Jesus

>> Monday, January 7, 2019

grandboys 2017




"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the LORD Almighty. (Zechariah 4:6)


Today is Day #2 of 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting for thousands and thousands of Christians around the world. Beloved, will you please join the chorus?

This year's theme comes from the Old Testament book of Zechariah chapter 4:

Then the angel who talked with me turned and woke me up, like someone awakened from sleep. He asked me, "What do you see?"

I answered, "I see a solid gold lamp stand with a bowl at the top and 7 lamps on it, with 7 channels to the lamps. Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left."

I asked the angel, "What are these, my lord?"

He answered, Do you not know what these are?"

"No, my lord," I replied.

So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty."

This week's focus: All About Jesus.

Daily prayer services available online at:





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP